The Prank Texts One Daughter Sent Her Mom Will Make You Double Over Laughing
Disney’s Frozen took the world by an icy storm last year. Shortly after the movie’s release, there were Frozen toys and merchandise everywhere, and the songs seemed to be the only thing played on the radio. People really fell in love with the movie, but none more so than this tech-savvy girl. She loved Frozen to the point where she started replying to her mom’s text messages with nothing but images from the film.
Below are some hilarious examples of their conversations.
1. This is one daughter who really, really loves Frozen.
2. Frozen is a way of life.
3. The photos might only say one word, but they convey it so much better than the written language ever can.
4. Well, you don’t want to feel frozen.
5. She isn’t up to date on the billions of things you can make in a rice cooker. It’s man’s greatest invention.
6. Sleep tight…but first, wanna build a snowman?
7. Checking in on mom, one Frozen photo at a time.
8. Math is hard.
9. But Karen! It’s tradition!
10. Tell her there is bacon. Everyone loves bacon.
11. Pretty sure that’s exactly why she asked. It’s how questions work.
12. Now I want a sandwich.
I really want to try this, but I’m not a huge Frozen fan myself. So, mom, prepare for an onslaught of Star Wars pictures. May the Force be with you!